In this management system, covers all kinds of hospitality Industry service like Hotel Management, Hospital Management, etc. In this ideal software solution for Hospitality Industry that can be used at hotels, motels, inns, resorts, lodges, hostel, military guest houses, ranch, suits, apartments, medical centers and beds, breakfast operations etc.
Months The Registration module is an integrated patient management system, which captures complete and relevant patient information. The system automates the patient administration functions to have better and efficient patient care process.
- Patient Registration Details
- Inpatient and Outpatient Registration
- Medical Alerts Details
- Appointment Scheduling (Patient /Doctor wise)
- Doctor's Schedule Summary
- Doctors Daily Schedule List
- Patient Visit History
- Medical Record Movements
- Appointments for Radiology tests and Operation Theatre
- Patient Visit Slip
- Sponsorship Details
It provides for enquiries about the patient, the patient's location, admission, and appointment scheduling and discharge details. Furthermore, this system even takes care of package deals for a patient for a fixed cost. Medical Record keeps an abstract of clinical data about patients. It allows easy retrieval of medical records on patients.
O.T. Management Modules
- Facilitates of advance O.T. booking.
- Maintain O.T. Start Time and End Time.
- Clinical Orders Entry, Surgical Consumables/ Disposables & Medicine Request Entry.
- Maintain record of new born baby details in case of delivery O.T.
- Maintain record of pre anesthetic and post-operative notes.
Hospital Infrastructure Management
- This module creates and manages the infrastructure of the Medical.
- Basic information management of Medical
- Department Management
- Designations Management
Out Patient Management Modules
The Outpatient module serves as an entry point to schedule an appointment with the Hospital Resident Doctor or Consultant Doctor for Medical Consultations and diagnosis. This module supports doctors to take better and timely consultation decisions by providing instant access to comprehensive patient information. Patient visits are divided into New, Follow-upend Review. This module also handles requests and results of laboratory tests and other examinations. External Doctors visit to in patients can be defined as "Call on". Some patients may avail only the hospital facilities like Lab, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Physiotherapy and so on.
The Patient Billing module handles all types of billing for long-term care. This module facilitates cashier and billing operations for different categories of patients like Outpatient, Inpatient and Referral. It provides automatic posting of charges related to different services like bed charges, lab tests conducted, medicines issued, consultant's fee, food, beverage and telephone charges etc. This module provides for credit partly billing and can be seamlessly integrated with the Financial Accounting Module. The billing module is extensively flexible by which each of your billing plans can be configured to automatically accept or deny. The system is tuned to capture room and bed charges along with ancillary charges based on the sponsorship category. The Billing Screens is used for Inpatient and Outpatient Billing and Invoicing. Furthermore the charges for various services rendered can be recorded through service module and this can be used for billing purposes.
- Payment Modes / Details
- Sponsorship Conditions Details
- Patient Billing Details
- Company Sponsorship Details
- Package Registration
- Recurring Ancillary Charge
- Package Installment
- Approval from Sponsor
- Retroactive Processing
- User-defined Billing Cycles
- Auto-generated Codes and Billing Criteria
Provision for Pre-billing the system supports multiple reports utilizing various print options with user-defined parameters.
Laboratory Management Modules
The Laboratory module automates the investigation request and the process involved in delivering the results to the concerned department/doctor of the hospital. Laboratory module starts with receiving the online request from doctors and also allows laboratory personnel to generate requests. The Laboratory module supports to perform various tests. Tests are grouped under various sections and sample type (specimen). Based on the request the user can input the sample and generate the sample number. Results can be entered based on the sample type either to one test or multiple tests. If the test result requires approval, the supervisor has to approve the result and it is made available to concerned doctors.
- Sample Result Entry
- Test Report Entry
- Specimen Association Details
- Antibiotic Details
- Result Range for Test
- Investigation Request
- Bulk Sample Request
- Sample Details
- Samples Received from External Laboratory
- Samples Dispatch to External Reference Laboratory
- Investigation and Treatment History
Test report can be made confidential. Tests can be performed only after the billing is done. This rule is exempted when the case is declared as Urgent. In addition, this module facilitates investigations for referral patients.
Pharmacy module deals with the automation of general workflow and administration management process of a pharmacy. The pharmacy module is equipped with bar coding facility, which makes the delivery of medical items to the patient more efficient. This module deals with the activities such as:
- Purchase order
- Online approval,
- Purchase Order
- Supplier information
- Purchase Requisitions
- Unit dosage facility
- Pharmacy drug configuration
- Pharmacy stores configuration
- Drug issue to patients and billing
- Maintenance of drug inventory
- Automatic reorder level setting
- Online request for stock from various sub-stores
- Physical stock verification and adjustment
- Maintenance of stock at different sub-stores
- Destruction of expired items
- Online stock transfer 19. Goods receipt
- Stock Transfer (inter store stock transfer)
Stock Adjustment Stock in Hand reports In addition the online prescription facility assists and facilitates the physicians to track the patient's prescription details and as well reflects the medication billing details in the Billing module. General Stores General Stores and Inventory module deals with Purchase of Items, Issue of Items, Maintenance of Stock, Automatic Reorder level Setting, Online request for stock from various sub-stores, Online stock transfer, maintenance of stock at different sub-stores, Physical stock verification and adjustment, Return of items to supplier etc.
Inventory Control System Module
- To keep track of all the items of the Hospital.
- Opening stocks provision is available for the store.
- Open Purchase & Purchase Order for item purchase
- Vendor Callan for item entered in the Hospital.
- Issue facility available to the patient and customer from pharmacy and various departments.
- Reports, All Item List of Hospital, Purchase Order list & Vendor Callan List
- Patient Bill Generation & Item Stock Register.
- Supplier List, Department wise Item List.
M.I.S Report Module
- Opd Consultation Doctor Wise, Department Wise, Referrer Doctor Wise, Corporate Wise.
- Bed Status & Monthly Bed Occupancy Report.
- Department wise & Service Head wise Revenue.
- Stock Movements of items from store and pharmacy.
- Doctors‚ Commission & Test wise Commission.
- Diagnostic Test Count.
- Payments Outstanding, Income for the Period, Diagnostic Test Listing & Patient Registration.
- Admission Related Information, Discharge Related Information & Doctor wise Revenue.
- Bill status and bill pending status of current patient.
- Generate re-order level item list of store and pharmacy.
- Generate list of expired items of store and pharmacy. Maintenance Revaluation and Disposal etc.
The Payroll & Personnel module deals with Pay (and deduction) calculation, printing of salary slip, salary certificates, and PF statements, Gratuity Statement and provides a monthly analysis. It deals with the maintenance of employee bio data, Attendance / Overtime details. It also reports on absenteeism, leave encasements etc. The Personnel & Payroll department is responsible Employee Related Activities like appointing the staff, maintaining the employee database, Fixing allowances and deductions, Leave entitlements, Leave sanctions, Loan, Termination Process, Maintenance of Hospital documents, Insurance details, Tenancy Contracts and Vehicle Registration etc.
H.R Management Module
This module manages human resource like as doctor, stuff, nurse, ward boy and all kinds employee under this hospital.