TMR Application & Software Development for Nagad (Trade Marketing Force Tracking Solution)
Nagad, the Digital Financial Service (DFS) of Bangladesh Post Office has decided to develop a Mobile Android Application for their operational Trade Marketing Officer (TMO). The main objective of Nagad TMO Apps is to track the daily marketing survey visit report, stock/POSM receive report, market competition report (Example: bKash, Ucash, Rocket, Sure cash, T-cash and others).
Through the portal sales people, back office people, distributor will execute/view/analyze various interactive actions to forecast demand, uses and supply. This robust system should be functioning as to enhance POSM supply chain process automation with highest level of integrity and efficiency.
Nagad TMR App Features
Total Region: 10
Total Distribution House: 167
Total TMO: 550 (approx.)
Total Uddokta Point: 1,50,000 (Current- 82,000)
Trade marketing officer (TMR) monitoring tools (apps) requirement:
- POSM received in distribution house- item quantity: minimum-20 (current 08)
- POSM receiving data in distribution house
- POSM receiving report/history in TMO
- POSM return adjustment for TMO
- TMO visit and merchandising at Uddokta point
- TMO will login with his mobile no/ID no when he start visit
- TMO will visit 35-40 uddokta point per day
- TMO will able to scan QR code to check in uddokta point.
- TMO will take pictures before and after execution. (outside shop and inside shop)
- TMO will take 160 pictures every day (per shop 4 picture/day; 2 outside POS and 2 inside POS)
- Total picture - 88,000/day
- Total picture - 22,88,000 (approx.)/month
- Picture will preserve for one month or last two visit picture
- TMO will input item wise visit information data through apps.
- Input POSM update/maintenance data.
- Real time visit location tracking
- Date and time imprint on captured photo
- TMO cannot upload any photos from gallery
- TMO will access the shop through the GIS tracking system.
- All TMO activity will be monitored through the GIS tracking system.
- Offline data upload/sync
- TMO daily attendance report. (region/distribution house)
- TMO wise daily POS visit count with total visit till date. (region/distribution house)/month
- Uddokta and POS material item wise execution report with picture (after and before) and last visit date. (region and distribution wise)
- Distribution house wise POSM receiving report.
- Report showing in web portal.
- Report download in excel/ csv format.
- Back office user
- RSM/ZSM/TM/TO ( access according to the position)
- TMO (apps user)