MIS Development for BRAC Migration Programme
BRAC Migration Programme is implementing a project titled as “Socio-Economic Reintegration of Returnee Migrant Workers of Bangladesh” contributed by Embassy of Danish to ensure community support for social reintegration, contributing and promoting institutional support for socio-economic reintegration and ensuring a smooth reintegration through skill development and referral linkage for job placement. Migration Support Enterprise is a wing of the programme that support in safe and low cost remigration for the returnees and the people from rural community as well. Migration Support Enterprise connects skilled, semi-skilled and less skilled workforce with the overseas employers in a variety of trades including construction, repairing, refrigeration and air conditioning, electrical installation and maintenance, housekeeping etc. The services includes one stop solution of remigration for the returnee migrant workers through skill training, job selection and hiring for overseas employers.
- To serve as a source of information for the returnees as profiling, service recipient, departing, contact and status, skills and employment records. It also help to identify and provide support to both potential and returnee migrant’s skill placement and other needs.
- To help internal employees to manage all the Head Office and field activities from single platform and maintain proper record of operational and financial data consistently.
- To serve as background source of information and communication data for the returnee migrants. Local jobseeker migrants and overseas employer clients will use migrant support enterprise website as interface for browsing the database and placing queries.
- To provide easy data and report generation facilities to help management in making decisions and monitoring.
- To reduce manual inputs and lower error in transactions and activities.
- Profile management module
- Customer profile (Returnee migrants, service recipient, departing migrants, and server database).
- Returnee remigration and reintegration process.
- Potential customer management.
- Partner management (overseas employers).
- Trainers/ Training institutes / Vendors, etc.
- User management module
- Stock management module
- Sales management module
- Certificate verification
- Training management module
- DFS (digital financial service) integration with BRAC DFS platform
- API to provide potential customers database
- Integrate notification (SMS) with BRAC SMS Service.